contemporary picnic table / wooden / galvanised steel base / rectangular
galvanised steel base
for public spaces, for schools, kindergarten
ABES Table 144 is a table consisting of two perpendicular side parts made from steel profiles and a rectangular steel frame into which eight wooden slats are set flush. The lower areas of the side parts are stabilised lengthways and diagonally by supports.
For screw fixing (at +/- 0 mm) or concrete embedment (floor recess 400 mm).
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour, length and wooden surface.
ABES Table 144 overview:
– Base: Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Tableframe: peripherally, Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37 , powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Wooden slat: Hardwood.
– Measurments (L x H above ground x W in mm): 1587 x 750 x 735.
– Table is delivered unassembled.