ABES Bollard 042 is a cylindrical galvanised steel bollard with a slightly domed top.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a ground shell, a junction piece with integrated breaking point, two clamping cones and a hex-head bolt.
Alternative: concrete embedment.
– Stainless steel 1.4301, pickled. Smoothed or electropolished finish to customer’s requirement (high-gloss) – surcharge.
– Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Steel ST37: other lengths available to customer‘s wishes (with surcharge or discount).
The basic package for ABES Bollard 042 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, ST37 steel / stainless steel 1.4301, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 1000 or 1.200 x 108
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised
– clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004)