public bench / contemporary / galvanized steel / painted steel
wooden, galvanized steel, painted steel
with backrest, with armrests
ABES Bench 142-2 is a park bench with back rest, consisting of two steel side parts bent outwards at the top, capable of holding five wooden slats. The side parts are higher than the seating slats and serve as armrests. Back rest consisting of three wooden slats connected to steel girders.
– Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats made from hardwood.
– The following changes are possible for an extra price: colour, length and wooden surface.
ABES Bench 142-2 overview:
Park bench with back rest.
– Base: Hot-dip galvanised steel ST37, powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
– Seating slats/Back rest: Hardwood.
– Measurments (L x H x D in mm): 722 alt. 2002 x 821 x 542.
– Bench is delivered unassembled.