ABES Bollard 069 is a cylindrical cast aluminium bollards with a wide, circular recess at the top and a tapering base.
Removable with 3p-Technology, comprising a 300 mm ground shell, junction piece with predetermined breaking point (without anti-roll device), 1 clamping cone with internal thread, 1 clamping cone without internal thread and a hex head bolt as a standard.
Alternatives: concrete embedment.
- Powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703.
The basic package for ABES Bollard 069 with 3p-Technology contains:
– The bollard, cast aluminium, powder coated in RAL or DB 703 Glimmer grey
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 800 x 85/120
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised
– Junction piece (000.008), cast iron, galvanised
– Clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004)