ABES Tree-Stand 936 is a cylindrical stand with three locking screws in the upper area to hold a tree.
Removable with 3p-Technology (empty ground shell can be covered with ground shell cover), comprising a 300 mm ground shell, junction piece WITHOUT predetermined breaking point, 1 clamping cone with internal thread, 1 clamping cone without internal thread and a hex head bolt as a standard.
Other ABES products with 3p-Technology can be mounted on the same ground shell.
– Steel ST37, hot-dip galvanised with powder coating in standard RAL colours or DB 703
– Other colours available on request at a surcharge
ABES Tree-Stand 936 with 3p-Technology :
– Measurements (H above the ground x Ø in mm): 390 x 133
– Ground shell 300 mm (000.001), cast iron, galvanised
– Junction piece WITHOUT predetermined breaking point (000.034), cast iron, galvanised
– Clamping bolt set, hex head (N1+N2+hex-screw), stainless steel 1.4301 (000.004)