This elegant, semi-spherical shaped cover stands out for its practicality and adaptability.
Its different configuration options, both for placing tracks (both sides, just on one side, or trackless) as well as in the size of the modules allow this cover to be adapted to virtually any swimming pool. The standard model slides along tracks located on both sides of the cover.
The track on the ground greatly facilitates the sliding of the modules whilst simultaneously providing greater stability and securing to the cover.
With this model you can convert your swimming pool into a space for relaxation and comfort when the cover is closed and enjoy your pool uncovered when it’s hot in just a few seconds thanks to its flexible, easy opening system.
- Independent displacement in both directions of each module along their corresponding track.
- Possibility of carrying out partial, total or intermediate opening.
- Variable height in line with the width up to a maximum of 1.80 m.
- Demountable, fixed bottom and façade with an access door to the cover’s interior.
- Transparent polycarbonate on the sides, façade and bottom.
- Transparent alveolar polycarbonate on the ceiling.
- All polycarbonates treated for dual-faced UV ray protection.
- Option of customising the cover into any colour from the RAL, RAL Futura and RAL Metallic range or wooden finish.
- Todos los policarbonatos con tratamiento anti rayos UVA a doble cara.
- Posibilidad de personalizar la cubierta en cualquier color de la paleta RAL, RAL Futura y RAL Metallic o acabado madera.