Equipped with a 3-stage filtration system and UVC light, this particular unit is highly effective for clearing out any harmful contaminants in the air you breathe in. This is applicable both for residential and commercial uses.
This, along with all other AlorAir Air scrubbers, is a reliable and effective equipment in eliminating harmful airborne and surface microorganisms. This is done by pulling in the contaminated air and filtering out all unnecessary particles before dispensing it back as guaranteed clean and safe. This does not only clean the surrounding air, but also affects contaminated surfaces, especially those that are inhabited by harmful microorganisms such as molds. This makes it a very dependable tool in both residential and commercial restoration projects.
The AlorAir PureAiro HEPA Max 970 Air Scrubber is widely known in the cleaning and restoration industry due its impeccable features.
• Has a compact design
• Has an automatic indicator for filter change
• Equipped with Merv 10 pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and a HEPA filter that enables advanced filtration
• Equipped with UVC light
• Stackable and can be daisy-chained
• Includes a maintenance-free bearing motor
• ETL certified
• Has a roto-molded polyethylene housing
• GFCI protection
• Has a power indicator light
• Comes with 23 feet power cord
· Power: 2.8 Amps (115V/60Hz)
· Outtake duct size: 8 inches
· Intake duct size: 14 inches
· 15A UL Rated GFCI Receptacle
· Airflow: 270-750CFM
· Filter: Merv 10 pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon Filters
· Dim (L x W x H): 25'' X 21.7'' X 14.2''
· Shipping Dim: 29.5 x 22.3 x 14.8 in
· Power cord length: 23 ft
· Static pressure: 2.8 in. (H20)