The Aritco 9000 is our cabin lift with automatic run, especially designed for the accessibility market. Aritco 9000 has been developed for the public market and meets the highest requirements for quality, realibility and cost effectiveness.
- Design, sizes and options tailored to public environments
- A’ rated energy consumption according to VDI4707
- 95% recyclable materials
- Environmental classification by the Swedish Sunda Hus organization
- Patented screw/nut technology (no oil that can leak)
- The lowest maintenance and operating costs on the market
- Cabin control: Automatic ”one-touch”
Can be painted in any RAL colour from the RAL Classic chart.
European Machine directive 2006/42/EC
Patented screw and nut system
3 kW motor
Max 0,15 m/s
2 150 – 13 000 mm
Min. 2 400 mm
NUMBER OF FLOORS
2 to 6 floors
Recessed installation 50 mm below floor
Installed directly on floor with 50 mm ramp
Automatic run (press one time)
Indoor installation environments
400 V 3-phase
Aritco 9000 comes with a 24 month warranty.
The screw and nut assembly has a 10 year warranty.