• maximum efficiency up to 96,6%
• IP65 protection degree for outdoor installation
• control devices and redundancy protection
• integrated DC switch disconnector
• night-time consultation feature
• easy configuration for all Countries
• built-in datalogger
• multi-lingual LCD display
The Sirio EVO range implements innovative technologies and high quality components, sized with a wide margin compared to normal operation, able to compensate for routine machine maintenance without sacrificing operating flexibility. The innovative digital control of all stages of power ensures a low susceptibility network disconnections, preventing unwanted disconnections in the presence variations or micro-breaks. Sirio EVO inverters integrate protections against voltage surges in input and output and are equipped with control devices and redundancy protection, particularly on the output stage, a further guarantee of operational effectiveness and continuity.
Sirio EVOs 1500 are equipped with an innovative MPPT device which ensure that the inverter makes maximum use of photovoltaic generator power. Thanks to fast response times, the inverters make the maximum power generated by photovoltaic panels available at all times and in all in all weather conditions.