3150 Hz to 5000 Hz
C | (aw) = 0,7
- RT reduction
- Improving speech intelligibility
- Flutter echo control
- Reducing excessive reverberation
Sahara is a hybrid acoustic panel, with a high-performance acoustic core covered with a beautiful diffuser front. Hybrid panels such as Sahara decrease reverberation time whilst also improving sound field distribution, the perfect combination for wall-to-wall solutions.
Sahara panelling is made from select sustainable woods and a recycled PET core.
The panelling range has a simple discreet installation system that allows for quick mounting and easy maintenance.
- Conference Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
Recycled PET absorption - Class 1 product according to the OEKO-TEX@ Standard 100.
This product is available in the following Fire Rates:
FG | Furniture Grade
FR | Fire Rated
Sahara | Lacquered Finished HMDF (FG)
- Lacquered Finished HMDF
- Marine Grade Plywood Structural Frame
- Sound PET acoustic core - Euro Class B
Sahara | Lacquered Fire Retardant HMDF (FR)
- Lacquered Finished Fire Retardant HMDF
- Fire Retardant HMDF Structural Frame
- Sound PET Acoustic Core - Euro Class B