entry door / swing / solid wood / oak
solid wood, oak, walnut
for public buildings
215 cm (84.65 in)
96 cm (37.8 in)
SOLID WOOD DESIGN DOOR
Brushed French oak assembly, inlay pattern in French walnut with natural oil finish
Doors are made with wood species, vacuum-dried in our workshops (10 to 12% of humidity).
Tenon and mortise glued and dowelled joints.
Aladin or Credo models, solid wood entry door.
– Brushed French oak assembly
– Inlay pattern on one face in French walnut
• 4 Clemenson brand hinges
• Vachette 3 or 5 lever built-in lockset, safety cylinder R6
• Dual peripheral seal, threshold or automatic plinth
• Antalia handles set
• Frame 80mm wide (other on request)
• Finish : triple layer of Sikkens water-base stain
Recommendation : protect your front door from bad weather putting it under shelter (entry porch, marquise, canopy…)
Unit pricing for information purposes, inclusive of tax (current VAT) – excluded accessories – Ex -works with no packaging (truck delivry all distances).