New Baxi 2,5 m2 vertical solar collector certified Solar Keymark
INCLUDED protective film: total overheating protection. The package contains all the main instructions for assembly, transport and maintenance of the solar collector
High efficiency: increased absorption surface by means of a more contained frame
Elegant design: the collector has been developed with a focus on its design. Profile and coatings are the same color as glass, ensuring the integration of the panel on every roof
Compression-fittings connections: brass connections ensure maintenance over time – distance between collectors: 55 mm
Up to 10 collectors can be connected in series (an omega has to be connected after the fifth one)
Gross surface: 2,52 m2
Covering: single solar glass ESG that is pre-stressed, non-ferrous, hail resistant
and 3.2 mm thick
Absorber: laser welded aluminium slab (0,4 mm thick) with copper meander
pipe (8 mm diameter) and highly selective treatment
For flat and pitched roof
• Use a safety harness when working at height.
• The structure of the roof must be assessed for its suitability prior to commencing work.
• Consult a structural Engineer if you are unsure of the collector’s siting.
• Loading due to snow may exceed the capability of the property’s structure.
• Wind loads may cause excess forces on the structure and cause damage.
• The installer is responsible for the suitability of the site and its sub-structure.
• The collector should be sited to avoid damage from falling debris and vandalism.
• All pipe work within this installation must be earth bonded.
• In exposed areas, the collector must be protected against the risk of lightning.