Baxi 2,5 m2 horizontal solar collector certified Solar Keymark
For flat and pitched roof
INCLUDED protective film: total overheating protection. The package
contains all the main instructions for assembly, transport and maintenance of
the solar collector
Compression-fittings connections: brass connections ensure maintenance
over time – distance between collectors: 55 mm
High efficiency: increased absorption surface by means of a more contained frame
Elegant design: the collector has been developed with a focus on its design.
Profile and coatings are the same color as glass, ensuring the integration of the
panel on every roof
Up to 10 collectors can be connected in series
Gross surface: 2,52 m2
Covering: single solar glass ESG that is pre-stressed, non-ferrous, hail resistant
and 3.2 mm thick
Absorber: laser welded aluminium slab (0,4 mm thick) with copper meander
pipe (8 mm diameter) and highly selective treatment
• Use a safety harness when working at height.
• The structure of the roof must be assessed for its suitability prior to commencing work.
• Consult a structural Engineer if you are unsure of the collector’s siting.
• Loading due to snow may exceed the capability of the property’s structure.
• Wind loads may cause excess forces on the structure and cause damage.
• The installer is responsible for the suitability of the site and its sub-structure.
• The collector should be sited to avoid damage from falling debris and vandalism.
• All pipe work within this installation must be earth bonded.
• In exposed areas, the collector must be protected against the risk of lightning.