What is BERA GRASS FIX™ Eco?
BERA GRASS FIX™ Eco is a versatile yet strong method to reinforce your green areas. Most grass pavers made of concrete, tend to heat up causing the grass to dry out and scorch, creating discomfort for bare foot pedestrians. Due to the low thermal conductive properties of HDPE, BERA GRASS FIX™ Eco solves this problem. No more discomfort! Furthermore expansion of less than 0.29% per meter length at a temperature of 50 ˚C due to sun exposure, is normal.
- Landscaping urban areas
- Residential gardens
- Parking and grass driveways
- Paths and service access routes
Features and benefits of BERA GRASS FIX™ Eco:
- Versatile modules with anti-slip nods, 60 x 40 cm with a honeycomb structure depth of 3.1 cm
- Easily cut around obstacles such as trees, shrubs or fences
- Fully porous, yet retaining humidity for the growth of the grass
- Anchored and interlocked sheets provide a stable base
- Strength empty up to 115 T/m2 - DIN 14090
- European Union manufacturing following directives of ISO9001 and 14001
- Environmentally friendly solution, made of recycled HDPE and fully recyclable