BERA® TERRACE SUB-BASE has been designed by and for professionals recognising the need to create long-lasting high quality terraces with all types wooden/WPC decking as well as with (ceramic) tiles. The aluminium system also enables the contractor to fast and easy create steps and ramps. Together with BERA® height adjustable pedestals, all ‘ingredients’ are available for stable and versatile terraces for gardens, roofs, around swimming pools, public spaces and temporary raised floors at exhibition booths.
BERA® TERRACE SUB-BASE is available in two versions:
1. Series 6055, for heavy duty terraces inclusive steps and ramps;
2. Series 6025, for ultra-low roof terraces and balconies having height restrictions.
Main benefits are:
• Durable strong basis for all terraces. Suitable for all brands/type of decking and tiles;
• Weatherproof, no rotting, no twisting, no bending;
• Exact dimensions, no shrinkage, no expansion;
• Long joist profiles till 4 meter for fast installation;
• Steps and ramps possible (Series 6055);
• Reduced hard-wood usage.
Wooden sub-base constructions require substantially more labour to install and after-sales service due to twisting and rotting. With BERA® TERRACE SUB-BASE made of high quality aluminium profiles you will safe cost and time in first installed cost, moreover providing high quality result. No more claims after a couple of years!
Additional benefits for the contractor and user are:
• Integration of lighting systems and drainage/irrigation inside the void spaces
• Lesser adjustable pedestals required, thus lower labour cost
• Re-usable and recyclable aluminium, maintaining its recycle-value in future