With the Broan®-NuTone® occupancy sensing switch, any ventilation fan can be a motion sensing fan. This control is an easy, cost-effective way to save energy, time and money. Don’t ever worry about accidentally forgetting to turn off the bathroom fan or light, let this versatile switch do all the hard work! The Broan®-NuTone® occupancy sensing switch turns the fan/light on when it detects motion in the room and turns them both back off right after the motion stops. It also comes with a timer function, allowing the user to control the amount of time the fan/light stays on after they leave the room. The sensor can detect motion in rooms up to 900 sq. ft. and up to 35 ft. away from the sensor.
• Fits single-gang box
• LED/CFL 300W, Incandescent 600W, 1/2 HP,
120 VAC, 9 Amp Max. (Fan + Light)
• For use with all Broan fans within Amp rating
UNIT FEATURES AND DESCRIPTION
1. The occupancy sensor wall switch turns lighting or fan loads on
and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. They are
designed to replace a standard light switch. The switch operates
with 120 to 277V AC line voltage.
2. The sensor uses passive infrared technology to sense human
motion, and defines it as occupancy. A red LED in the sensor
blinks upon occupancy and then resets. It will blink again when
it detects motion after the 2-second reset.
3. In Automatic ON & Automatic OFF mode, the sensor turns on
the load automatically when it detects occupancy. Once the
space is vacant and the time delay elapses, it turns off the load
4. If adequate ambient light is already present in the area, the
sensor will hold off the load it controls.