Surprisingly modern range for greater quality of life.
Whoever said that furniture for public facilities has to be uninteresting? taceo is modern while not cutting any corners in terms of providing classic levels of comfort. Thanks to the interplay between two distinct elements, 3D plywood technology and ergonomic seating solutions, taceo represents the best in terms of both form and function. Especially nice to see on the models with mesh cover.
FUNCTIONAL, ERGONOMIC, COSY. CARE SERIES FOR DISCERNING NEEDS.
.sound seating: in an upright position, and with good back support
.outstanding upholstery for more comfort
.Curved armrests provide a safe grip, thus facilitating standing up and sitting down.
.Tables matching this series
basic model – round section steel frame, coated in aluminium silver RAL 9006 F with four lockable casters
– armrests made of bonded laminated beech wood, clear lacquered
– back bale made of round section steel, coated in aluminium silver RAL 9006 F
– neck pillow cover as seat and back cover
– seat and back upholstered, seat cover not detachable
weight 24,0 kg
options / accessories – armrests beech stained according to standard range
– attachable tablet with screw-in clamp, frame solid beech wood, clear lacquered,
surface HPL R 24035 VV (F37/023) bloomed beech
– head rest with additional head support
fabric / leather according to Brunner standard range (including artificial leather)
stain colours stain colours according to Brunner standard range “tones”