Touch-free soap dispenser in an award-winning design, featuring unbroken lines and a slender, almost weightless look.
An interchangeable top plate facilitates customising to any colour scheme or visual identity. See our whole Björk product-line and get inspired.
The design is trend setting and stands out with its clean lines and timeless look. Harmonisation is one of the key words behind the award-winning product-range. The series works as a family ensuring a consistency of appearance and a complete solution, which is aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
The dispenser is supplied with a plastic soap container for refill. The container can hold approx. 9.5 dl liquid soap/sanitizer.
Alternatively, the plastic container can be replaced by DAN DRYER's hygienic disposable bag-in-box system for either soap or disinfectant. These disposable boxes are ideal in all sectors where proper hygiene is critical; i.e. hospitals and medical centres, food factories, dairies and restaurants to prevent the spread of infections.
The soap dispenser is featuring an intelligent sensor ensuring it will work automatically when you place your hands under it.
• Winner of a Red Dot Design Award!
• Holds approx. 9,5 dl liquid soap (= 800-950 doses).
• Battery-operated. Connection to power supply via a transformer.
• An intelligent sensor automatically sets the best sensor range.
• LED light indicates when dispenser is in use.
• Comes in trendy matt black and classic white as standard.
• Also available in all RAL colours and coated with different prints.
• Top plate in 6 optional standard designs.
• 2-year warranty.