Bamboo Acoustic Boards are made from bamboo which is processed into various appearances/shapes or combine with the base material to achieve different requirements of acoustic-like voice reflection or absorption. The usage scenario could be the wall, ceiling or dividing of theater, opera house, office and other public areas. Meanwhile, fire resistance and other bespoke requirements are possible. dasso Bamboo Acoustic Boards is available in multiple thicknesses, made with 100% NAUF glue and available FSC certified.
- Natural appearance: Surface is real bamboo, gives a natural appearance.
- Acoustic performance: meet the requirement of sound absorption or sound reflection (different structures).
- Flexible installation: dasso develops this product with an installation method, like suspension installation, special clips for easy, safe installation.
- A2 class fire resistance: could be A2 (GB8624-2012) / A2-s1, d0 (EN13501-1:2007) fire resistance.
- Size customized: length, width, thickness, the structure is flexible to meet the requirement for projects.
- Lightweight: special structure with honeycomb, easy for delivery and installation, especially for ceiling application.
Wuxi Grand Theater