Recessed electronic basin tap:
Battery-operated with 123 Lithium 6V batteries.
Satin stainless steel plate 145 x 145mm with integrated electronics.
Recessed waterproof housing:
- Collar with waterproof seal.
- Hydraulic connection from the exterior and maintenance from the front.
- Modular installation (rails, solid walls, panels).
- Compatible with walls from 10 to 120mm (whilst maintaining the minimum recessing depth of 83mm).
- Adaptable standard pipework or "pipe in pipe".
- Integrated stopcock and flow rate adjuster, filter and solenoid valve are accessible from the front.
- BINOPTIC tap F½".
- Supplied in 2 kits: secured system purge without sensitive elements.
Flow rate pre-set at 3 lpm at 3 bar, can be adjusted from 1.5 to 6 lpm.
Scale-resistant flow straightener.
Duty flush every 24 hours (can be adjusted to 12 hours or OFF) after the last use.
Active, infrared presence detection, sensor at the end of the spout optimises detection.
Smooth interior spout with low volume of water (limits bacterial niches).
Suitable for people with reduced mobility.
(370PBOX): protected recessed housing, control is configured for system flush, connection accessories.
(370006): spout and plate, 6V lithium batteries, waterproof collar, control, solenoid valve, filter and stopcock.
Hygiène - Anti-bactérien - BIOSAFE
Total hygiene: no manual contact
90% water savings
Anti-bacterial proliferation duty flush
Connector - F½"
Technology - Electronic
Spout length - 110mm
Finish - Satin stainless steel