Grill Cloak Wood combines an innovative wood composition with the Derako suspension system. Solid wood and wood veneer together form the basis of this distinctive product. Cloak Wood was developed by our specialists and offers many advantages in terms of design, appearance and budget.
The core consists of European solid wood. This is finished with a layer of natural wood veneer. We offer a broad range of veneer appearances. You maintain the appearance and perception of solid wood, while the application possibilities are increased. Grill Cloak Wood is also suitable for application in curved or arched shapes.
Grill Cloak Wood properties
- Affordable alternative to robust designs and luxurious wood types.
- Great dimensional stability thanks to unique material combination.
- Increased (visual) surface quality.
- Installation in staggered patterns is possible.
- Choose from a wide range of veneer looks.
- High-quality lacquer finish.
- Innovative suspension system (quick and easy installation and demountable).
- High acoustic value.
- High-quality product with integral guarantee on material, system, finish and fire retardancy.
- Industrial lighting, HVAC, speakers, fire prevention and security equipment can be integrated.
- Optional fire retardant treatment of the Cloak Wood core (in accordance with EN13964).
- Technical project support and development.