ATLAS is ideal for delaying any attempts at intrusion on industrial and public sites.
• 2 types of panel:
– Vertical mesh,
– Horizontal mesh.
• 2 types of post:
– Installation of 2 overlapping panels using covering strips and break-away screws,
– The panels are attached to the rear of the groove on the post by means of an angled profile and stainless steel bolts.
• Small rectangular mesh preventing objects from being passed through the panels and providing no anchor point or hold for hands. The vertical mesh panel, unique in the market, offers no holds, to prevent climbing.
• Welded railing panels, forming a single unit up to 6m in height (horizontal mesh) or 3m (vertical mesh). It is possible to superimpose 3 panels (up to 6m).
• Wide lateral vision ensuring compatibility with surveillance cameras.
• Break-away screws which are difficult to remove.
• Coordinated options for enhanced security.
- Extension arms, equipped with panels, from the TIGRE / CONCERTINA or RONCES barbed wire network,
- 4-row serrated rail.
• Zinc-epoxy + polyester coating.
• Upon assessment.
• Flat (horizontal mesh) and undulated panel (vertical mesh)
• Panel width: 2.25m
• Mesh: 76.20 × 12.70mm
• Wire dia.: 4mm
• With embedded post or base-plated
• Post section variable depending on fence height
• Colours: Green 6005
• Heights : from 2 to 4 m