A dual-combustion stove that uses both wood and pellets.
When it is set to use pellets, it can be programmed to switch on and off at the desired times, offering reliable comfort, adjusted to suit your specific needs.
When set to burn wood, it creates the atmosphere of a traditional wood burner, maximises savings, and can even be used without electricity.
“Ignite-wood” function allows to ignite the wood form the pellet combustion process during the time it’s working and by a scheduled ignition program too. Furthermore, if the wood in the combustion chamber runs out, the stove will pass automatically to pellet mode, ensuring the set temperature is maintained.
Also available with casing in grey or white screen-printed glass.
• e-Brusher system for optimised cleaning of the crucible
• Leonardo system
• Operation using natural convection
• Isolated from the air of the external environment
• High-capacity pellet hopper
• Combustion chamber in refractory material
• Cast-iron door.
• Upper smoke output
• Remote control.
• GSM dialler, allows the stove to be switched on and off remotely using a mobile phone.