The 2800 mechanical combination lock is a 4 wheel combination lock featuring up to 10,000 unique combinations. With a robust design this combination lock is available with a range of options including single-use public mode, private mode* and wet area versions.
For added security the combination lock is also available with an optional ‘twist resist’ feature. Fitted with pan head screws, the lock offers increased resistance to forced entry as features on the rear of the lock locate in corresponding holes in the door. Customer to specify fitting option choice at time of order. For more information please see Additional details below.
In private mode, a simple button allows the user to set their own pin code and change it at any time, whilst the innovative code finding function allows emergency access in the event of lost or forgotten codes (operable in all modes). The high quality powder coated finish ensures maximum protection and fitting is made easy by the industry footprint.
With a sturdy design, range of options and simplicity of use this lock is suitable for a broad range of applications including lockers and office furniture.
• Public and private mode versions available
• Left and right hand versions available
• Standard fit or twist resist versions available
• Zinc die-cast construction
• 4-Wheel combination (10,000 codes)
• Code finding feature (10 Disc barrel with shutter cap)
• Code changing function - only accessible in the un-locked position
• Powder coated finish
• Body - black as standard
• Face - white, silver or black as standard
• Other colours are available on request
• Diameter - 56 x 28mm (protrudes from door frame)