Timeless design table
The Extempore table is designed with timeless and lasting materials. Class I hardwood and anodized aluminium integrate effortlessly into a natural landscape or urban setting. The table is available in four lengths. Combine chairs and benches to make an ideal outdoor dining set for your garden or patio.
Designed by Arnold Merckx
1/3 Weather and UV-resistant materials
That are very low maintenance
2/3 Honest & sustainable
Only FSC labeled wood
3/3 Efficiency of materials
The same wooden slats are used to make all 12 products in the Extempore collection
Jatoba hardwood FSC 100%
Frame & legs
The Extempore table is available in different lengths.
Residential: Extempore is a complete range for the garden.
Project: hotel and catering industry, company terraces, public spaces, ...
Extempore comes with an optional floor anchoring set.
Find maintenance instructions at the downloads section of extremis.com for:
• Clean regularly with mild detergent.
• Thorough cleaning with Extremis Wood Cleaner.
• Oil the wood with Extremis Wood Protector. We recommend oiling the wood at regular intervals depending from location and general weather conditions.
• In order to smoothen the surface again after a thorough cleaning, lightly sand your wood with 80 grit sanding paper or a sanding pad.
• Clean regularly with a dry cloth and some stainless steel cleaner.
• Clean with lukewarm water and a mild detergent or with Extremis Multi Cleaner.