These value engineered one-piece seats create an aesthetically pleasing design and an ergonomic seating position within the constraints of space and budget.
Available as either injection or blow-moulded, with an extended seat depth option.
The ARC Shell stadia and arena seat is available as a floor-mounted, riser-mounted or tier mounted versions.
A practical and stylish choice where spectator seating is required, the Shell is durable and low maintenance.
Smoothly curved seat shell
Injection moulded seat
Ideal for limited depth tiers
• Horizontal beam structure of 60mm X 40mm X 3mm thk.
• Hollow section pedestal with base plate 6mm thickness for riser
• BS 3692 Specification for ISO metric precision hexagon bolts,
screws and nuts. Metric Units.
• BS EN 12727: 2000 Specification for strength and durability.
• Polypropylene – Flame Retardant with U.V inhibitors.
• Built-in U.V. inhibitors ensure no significant colour or plastic
deterioration for a period of five years (BS EN ISO 4892 –
Specification for U.V. Stabilization).
• Ergonomically designed injection moulded high impact
copolymer polypropylene with smoothly curved seat for
comfort seating and easy maintenance.
• All metal parts exposed shall be stripped and cleaned
• with iron phosphate, hot water rinsed and then chromic acid
• All metal parts are coated with an epoxy finish of at least 60
microns for indoor use and hot dipped galvanized to BS 729 for
• Conformity with BS-6496 hardness test.