Ready, steady? Go! Get a load of thrills in complete security with our Fury Zipline! Family members of all ages are going to love it! This is the first-ever skull-and-crossbones zipline to install in your garden!
- A complete kit, all you need to do is set it up! Easy to install, our children's zipline is hooked up to two (healthy) trees:
- departing tree with a maximum circumference of 188 cm / minimum diameter 30 cm and maximum diameter 60 cm (a longer start cable is also available FTTYRO_ELIN14).
- arrival tree with a maximum circumference of 92 cm (minimum diameter 30 cm, with a maximum diameter of 40 cm)
- be careful, the distance between the starting point and the finishing point must not exceed 28m.
- This kit is made of sturdy, reliable materials: a pulley with slip-proof handles, a ganvanized stell cable measuring 28 m (Ø 5 mm), a slinging cable, cable clamps, a seat with a hanging rope, a braking system with spring elements for user safety, and a tensioner.
- Create a customized course right at home! We recommend that you install the Fury Zipline above a soft surface (grass, lawn, sand, and so on) to avoid any injuries in the event of a fall.
- The Fury Zipline is a fun garden game for children from the age of 3 (under parental supervision). Maximum weight load: 110 kg.
- The zipline is easy to install, and an installation sheet is supplied. Please remember to take it down once the weather turns cold (negative temperatures).
- Package dimensions: 32 x 32 x 28 cm. Weight: 8 kg.
Determining the height of the seat: When you are seated on your zipline seat you should be able to reach the handles of the pulley.