The configurably winding Nova C allows grand seating in scale with grand indoor spaces. The bench shapes a seamless seating line for natural flow control, while the body-conscious contours ensure comfort. The small footprint makes efficient use of the space. And the configurability also goes into colors and accessories - every project can be unique.
The grand configurations are held in place by their own weight, with no need to bolt the sections to the floor, yet can be snapped apart for thorough cleaning or reconfiguration.
Finished with natural hard wax oil, a sustainable choice that works similarly to shoe polish – easy to maintain always-like-new.
• Oak and ash surface veneer: 100% certified sources
• Beech core veneer: 100% certified sources
• Steel frame: 85% recycled content
• Plastic feet: Recycled HDPE (will change in 2019 to OceanIX 100% recycled ocean plastic)
• Treated with hardwax oil with 0% VOC content
• Powder-coated metal parts
• Adhesive with low formaldehyde and VOC content
• Buy-Back System for 15 years
• Individual parts can be replaced
• Nordic Ecolabel Certified
• Möbelfakta Certified
• Sundahus Certified