Doormat ideal for external use.
Resists weathering and corrosion. Maximum cleaning power, particularly suited to entrances subject to wear by sports shoes (in ski resorts and sports centres).
Also suitable for entrances with very high levels of transit.
Easy to roll up and clean.
• Aluminium non-twisting strip (1,5 mm thick) adhering to the full surface
• Connecting of the elements: steel flex with PVC sheath. Fixing: aluminium inserts with screws (AISI 316)
• Tough brush strips in nylon 6.6 inserted in non-twisting aluminium profile
• Underside of doormat: the rubber strips make walking on the doormat quieter
• Strip height: 17, 22 and 27 mm
• Distance between strips: 4 and 8 mm (rubber spacer)
• Tailor made to any measure required. In width (length of strips) and depth (tread direction) without shimming strip. Indentations, diagonal or circular shaping can be performed to sketch or template, at an extra cost.
• On request: aluminium strips treated with powder paint in the RAL colour range