• Extruded aluminium profile design with 10 x 25 mm continuous longitudinal inlet slots.
• The aluminium profile is covered with a 15 μm anodised layer which makes the profile
durable and corrosion-resistant.
• Application: suitable for outdoor use (garage doors, terraces, car parks).
• The filling thickness is 40/73 mm.
• The joint is pre-assembled as standard to guarantee a perfect alignment, quick assembly and
• Accessories: inspection lids with an inspection chamber, endpieces with/without a drain and
internal/external corner pieces.
• Several lengths are available.
Baldassar’s new product, DRAIN-TECH, showcases the company’s innovative expertise in the slotted channel sector, among many others. DRAIN-TECH is a designer, simple and
effective drainage solution. The extruded aluminium DRAIN-TECH model has been designed to combine aesthetics with a fast yet optimal installation, and for this reason it boasts a pre-assembled system. The technology behind DRAIN-TECH allows for the product to be automatically aligned during the installation process, in addition to guaranteeing a high-quality, waterproof and extremely easy-to-assemble product. It is available in two heights: 83 mm and 133 mm. The DRAIN-TECH slotted drainage channel comprises a fully anodised prole that prevents the cut or milled joints from oxidising over time. Due to DRAIN-TECH’s
elegant yet minimalist design, it can easily adapt to various environments and settings, including luxurious ones.