The HAHN Louvre Window S9-iVt-05 is preferred by many of our clients due to its outstanding advanatages in regard to ventilation, weather tightness and thermal protection, as well as s a high degree of security (burglar proof RC2). The glass louvres are framed with aluminium profiles.
The S9-iVt-05 is certified for use as NSHV (Natural Smoke and Heat Ventilation) device according to EN 12101-2, furthermore it is available ball protection proof suitable for use in sports facilities (DIN 18032-3)
HAHN Louvre Window “Type S9-iVt 05”
System construction and characteristics:
- Certified according DIN EN 12101-2 for smoke and heat-ventilation
- TÜV certified compliance test according EC machinery directive 2006/42/EG
- Made from thermal broken aluminium profiles
- Framed controllable double glazed louvres
- Optionally: Ball impact safety / burglar proofness WK2/ fall protection acc. to TRAV (technical regulations for fall protection glazing in buildings) – building rules list A Part 3 no. 2.12
- Frame depth 47 mm, Frame facing 18 mm top and bottom, 50 mm side, Total thickness vent sash: 35 mm
- Window frame suitable for screw fixing into brickwork, timber- and steel constructions
- Glazing flange for facade systems, details depending on building situation
- Double- or triple glazing (Glass thickness 28/32 mm, standard glazing 6/16/6 or 6/20/6)
- Glass types: Heat insulation glass, Solar glass,
Special glass like safety glass etc. depending on purpose of windows.
Insulated panels in lieu of glass alternatively.