• Maximum 2MP resolution
• 0.03Lux@F1.6 (Color), 0Lux (B/W, IR LED on)
• Day & Night (ICR), WDR (150dB)
• Hallway View, WiseNRⅡ(Based on AI engine), WiseStreamⅢ(Based on AI engine) Support
• Analytics events based on AI engine (NPU) : Object detection (Person/Face/Vehicle - car, truck, bus, bicycle, motorcycle/License plate)
• Analytics events : Defocus detection, Motion detection, Tampering, Fog detection
Audio detection, Sound classification, Shock detection, Appear/Disappear
• PoE, 12VDC
• IP66/IP67/IP6K9K, NEMA4X, IK10+
The new X series cameras utilize AI to detect and classify people, vehicles, faces, license plates and more in real-time. The cameras’ deep-learning algorithms can reliably identify multiple distinct objects. Reduce false alarms due to none interesting motion, like wind-blown trees, shadows, or animals. Analytics become a reliable second pair of eyes to operators helping them know where to look for important real-time events, while making post-event forensic searches highly efficient.
Metadata including information (person, face, vehicle, license plate) is sent to the backend server and used to extract information on specific events. Operators are able to search AI events on the backend server. This greatly enhances search efficiency and reduces time spent on searching events. Also it can be reducing false alarm when operators were monitoring scene.
Equipped with powerful 12x optical zoom capabilities in real-time using AI-based object detection, it can help to provide further enhanced security.