wall-mounted heating controller / for heating and cooling
for heating and cooling
CONTROL FOR: AUTONOMOUS AIR-AIR / AUTONOMOUS WATER-AIR
• Operating modes: ventilation, cooling, heating and auto.
• Thermostat comprising a user interface terminal installed in the environment, and an input and output board (μPC) located on the outdoor unit.
• Display of operating mode, programmed temperature, ambient temperature, days of the week, mode, setpoints, alarms, etc.
• Control of 2 electric resistance stages, heat valve.
• Modification of the operating parameters.
• Program weekly timetable. Timetable phase mode.
• Codes to Identify alarm types.
• May be used as a central control for up to 15 machines.
• Available options: time card to set the timetable.
• Three levels of access for modifying parameters: user, maintenance and manufacturer.
• Alarms history.