Vegas Revo is among the most distinguishable systems of outdoor top-mounted roller shutters in the market. The system is based on years of experience and guidelines from specialists and practitioners of the shading industry. Thanks to this and many other innovative solutions launched over the years, it reflects the needs and requirements of the contemporary market and has won confidence of both customers and the industry leaders.
Revo Box Sizes:
• 165 mm x 240 mm (height x width)
• 205 mm x 240 mm (height x width)
• 260 mm x 240 mm (height x width)
The shutter box of the Revo system can be mounted onto a window frame in two ways:
• With a reinforced, universal PVC adapter suited to each type of window frame profiles
• With one of five dedicated aluminium adapters suited to appropriate types of window frame profiles.
In the case of the PVC adapter, the shutter is integrated into the window by clicking the box on to an adapter profile attached to the top surface of the frame. Where the aluminium adapters are used, the shutter is joined with the window by sliding the box on to the aluminium adapter attached to the window frame.
• Excellent thermal permeability provided by high-quality Styrofoam or Neopor
• Bottom or front revision
• Possibility to make a set of separate rollershutter slat curtains within one box
• A rich variety of veneer colours to choose from
• A system for anchoring the box top profile to the window head all across the shutter. This provides for secure fixing of the shutter and window assembly.
• Excellent winding capacity of the boxes – up to 400 mm in the 260mm box, up to 355 cm in the 205mm box, and 200 cm in the 165mm box