Hunter Douglas Architectural's Solid Wood Grill system consists of wooden slats that are secured to each other with an aluminum dowel. These assembled slats form the grill panel, which can be produced in various lengths and widths. A wide range of wood species is available, all with their own characteristics. The system is easy to install and allows the ceiling to be demountable and provides easy access to the plenum.
Solid Wood Grill systems create environmentally friendly and durable buildings with an authentic feel. Wood is a natural product that is alive, it breaths and with its own characteristics is suitable for a wide range of design solutions. Wood is environmentally friendly and is the only building material that is 100% CO2 neutral, and totally recyclable. The advantage of the system is that it is a made-to-measure solution, meaning no cutting adjustments are required at site, significantly reducing the installation time and cost.
Also available as an exterior ceiling system.
• - Made to measure solutions, produced as per project dimensions and requirements
• - Projects are technically supported and developed, providing a perfect fit at site
• - High acoustic performance with acoustic mat
• - Reaction to fire classification B-s2,d0 according to EN 13501-1 (higher classification upon request)
• - Budget and design flexibility due to freedom in slat size and gap.
• - An all-natural and sustainable wooden ceilings solution with FSC/PEFC certification