Rover EVO, as in the EVOlution of the concept of chairs for schools/training institutes and offices, with innovative and versatile characteristics for different applications: meeting rooms, conferences, seminars, training courses, multimedia spaces and universities.
- prompt delivery with polypropylene seats;
- Grey injection-moulded polypropylene (100% recyclable) shell with armrests, with perforations in the top;
- Dark grey, green or orange seat, also available upholstered in fire-retardant fabric or fire-retardant eco leather;
- The chair is easy to move around the room because the base (580 x 580 mm) is mounted on swivel castor wheels;
- The base offers a generously sized storage space (30 liters space) for bags and backpacks, and there are two bottle holders at the side of the chair;
- The massive 570x370 mm writing surface (largest in class) flips about its own axis and rotates around the chair through 360°, making it perfectly compatible with right-handed or left-handed users;
- The writing surface is equipped with two channels for vertical positioning of a tablet and smartphone;
- Because of its large size, the surface can easily accommodate A4 books and documents or a laptop and tablet (up to 76 Kg);
- Easy to clean, thanks to its all-polypropylene structure.