Carpet tile NEW HORIZONS II
tuftedloop pilepolyamide

carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
Add to favorites
Compare this product
 

Characteristics

Fabrication
tufted, loop pile
Material
polyamide
Market
tertiary
Other characteristics
tile, GuT ecolabel

Description

Quiet quality New Horizons II is a low-level loop that offers great value for money. It features a subtle design and is rated for heavy contract use (class 33). Pick from 18 colourways and monolithic or quarter-turn installation and use this classic carpet tile as the high-performing foundation for your workspace. Product Construction Tufted Plain Level Loop Pile Yarn System 100% Nylon Standard Backing Graphlex® Optional Backing(s) ReCushion Bac®,SONE® Size – Packaging 50 x 50 cm – 5 m² Box Pile Yarn Weight 550 g/m² ± 5% Effective Pile Yarn Weight 345 g/m² ±10% Total Weight 3614 g/m² ± 5% Pile Height 2.3 mm +15% / - 10% Total Thickness 5.2 mm ± 0.5 mm Gauge – Ends per 10 cm 1/10 - 39.4 Tufts per m² 184,500/m² ±5%

Catalogs

Other Interface products

Carpet Tile

*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.