Carpet tile WORKS : WORKS BALANCE
tuftedloop pilestructured

carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
carpet tile
Add to favorites
Compare this product
 

Characteristics

Fabrication
tufted, loop pile, structured
Material
polyamide
Market
tertiary
Other characteristics
tile, GuT ecolabel

Description

Structured style The Works Collection features seven coordinated designs, created to solve a wide range of flooring challenges - at an affordable price. Linear yet textured, Works Balance takes inspiration from the architectural perspectives of tall city skyscrapers. Our Skinny Planks format emphasises this structural feel, and eight colourways reinforce the urban theme, with variations on greys, dark blues and teal. Product Construction Tufted Patterned Structured Loop Pile Yarn System 100% Solution Dyed Nylon Standard Backing Graphlex® Size – Packaging 25 x 100 cm – 5 m² Box Pile Yarn Weight 558 g/m² ± 5% Effective Pile Yarn Weight 364 g/m² ±10% Total Weight 3643 g/m² ± 5% Pile Height 3.6 mm +15% / - 10% Total Thickness 6.7 mm ± 0.5 mm Gauge – Ends per 10 cm 1/12 - 47.2 Tufts per m² 185,230/m² ±5%

Catalogs

No catalogs are available for this product.

See all of Interface‘s catalogs

Other Interface products

Carpet Tile

*Prices are pre-tax. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Prices are indicative only and may vary by country, with changes to the cost of raw materials and exchange rates.