Stairs are considered as the preferred solution for safe emergency evacuations and fire escapes. There are 4 important parameters for the design: the dimensioning, the choice of material, the layout and the available options.
* Fire escape stairs for public buildings.
* Fire escape stairs for private houses.
* Fire escape stairs for apartments.
* Fire escape stairs for schools.
* Fire escape stairs for office buildings.
* Fire escape stairs for hotels.
* Fire escape stairs for factories.
* Fire escape stairs for holiday rentals.
•Evacuation solution with the highest flow;
•Most widely used means of moving between levels;
•Allow for moving in groups or with family;
•Equipment can be carried easily (firefighters and police).
•Low physical effort regardless of age and physical shape;
•Can be equipped with handrail for kids (schools, boarding schools,...);
•Equally useful for our beloved pets.
•Light suspended or self-supporting structure;
•Many available options and design possibilities;
•Suited for all types of buildings and structures;
•Easy meccano style assembly;
•New modules can be added later on with ease.
•Reduced risk factors;
•Group falls avoided;
•Non-existant vertigo feelings;
•Reassuring and imposing aspect.