The -70 series of shuttles by Kaemark Salon Furnishings save space in your salon while maximizing the comfort of your client. Includes #903 tilting bowl and mechanism for maximum comfort while minimizing spillage. Seat back swivels and lever activated leg rest. Plumbing meets all UPC Codes. Same chair top as WV-60. Steel available in a Black or Silver powder coat.
Kaemark Features & Benefits
ALL Kaemark Products are Proudly Made in the USA and with the highest standard of materials guaranteeing years of comfort and unmatched durability.
- Fir industrial board ensures no splitting when handling as opposed to a soft industrial board, such as pine.
- Kaemark applies unique edge protectors on wet stations to guard against water damage.
- High industrial strength materials used on all units to ensure longevity of use.
- High foam density and thickness prevents "bottoming out", plus unique plastic film between foam and upholstery eliminates drag and enables foam to rebound faster.
- Upgraded 7-ply board when most other manufactures use 5-ply.
- All chairs meet California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards.