The RA2 Select main repeater allows for setup,
control, and monitoring of select lighting devices and
Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or tablet
using the Lutron App1.
• Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including
dimmers, switches, occupancy/vacancy sensors,
Pico wireless controls, and wireless shades). The
main repeater and additional wireless repeaters
each count as one device.
• Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS®
• Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene
• Time clock scheduling of daily events via the
• Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet
• Local device operation will continue to function if
internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is
powered down or not communicating.
• System access from anywhere in the world using
the Lutron App.
• Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and
• Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
• Control from Apple Watch.
• Supports integration with other smart home brands
including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant,
Nest®, Sonos®, and more.
• Up to four wireless repeaters (Lx-REPPRO-BL) can
be added to extend the range for larger systems.
• Automatically programs Pico wireless controls
for typical applications and activities or program
additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
• Integration with select professional A/V and