Custom patterned translucent glass
A sandblasted or acid-etched pattern can be applied on glass, on any type of glass coloured, extra-clear, patterned or mirrored glass, toughened glass or laminated glass
The pattern can be quite simple, with geometric designs (lines, squares), or more elaborate, according to your model.
- allows a personnal touch, a wide range of possibilities with the choice of type of glass and design.
- helps control the amount of natural light going throught the glass; depending on the intensity of the treatment and on the type of glass choosen.
Translucent patterned glass, sandblasted or acid-etched can be used for :
- opening and sliding partitions
- unframed or framed glass doors
- glass floor tiles
- glass objects (trophies...)
- decorative mirrors...
For easy care, long lasting effects, we recommend assembly in insulating glass units or laminated glass