"A family of seatings of great impact and comfort. Designed for the home, the of ce and the community areas. Available in two versions with a wide range of bases and finishes.
VERSION WITH A WHITE OR BLACK SHELL
The shell, made from polycarbonate through injection moulding, is mass-pigmented in the colour options white or black and has a standard double finish: gloss outside, and microgoffered inside.
Flow Chair seatings can be completed with upholstery: a thermoformed padded countershell with a small pad made from quilted polyurethane and polyester wadding.
This gives a new look offering a great comfort.
The bases are supplied in the same colour of the shell available for Flow Chair:
• 4-legged base in steel tube.
• sled base in steel wire.
• 4-legged steel base in folded sheet metal, 360° swivel.
• 4-legged LEM base in double-layer tubular steel with connecting elements in steel wire, . 360° swivel.
• 5-point-star base in die-cast aluminium, 360° swivel.
• height-adjustable 5-point-star base on castors, made of die-cast aluminium; Castors in the same colour of the base. Height adjuster (41.2/51.2 cm) crafted in steel. 360° swivel.
• 360° swivel base with central leg in aluminium.
• VN 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish, with a lacquered steel coupling device painted matt white or matt graphite grey. 360° swivel.
• 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish, with a lacquered steel coupling device painted matt white or matt graphite grey. 360° swivel.