New Rock Table in the oval version L250 D125 and L300 D145.
The iconic table, with its fluid and elegant silhouette, completely reveals the nature of what it represents: “a round table” that seems to float above a solid, inorganic base.
A mixture of natural and industrial materials that are blended to create a new product with a smooth design, following the same philosophy of Flow collection. A refined solid object, light and stable, radical as well as sensual.
Rock Table is a collection of tables suited to both home and contract settings, available in different heights, sizes and finishes.
The bases are made of UHPFRC (ultra-high performance fibre-reinforced cement) with cutting-edge technical/ structural properties. Available in natural, anthracite, green, and terracotta coloured cement.
A fundamental characteristic of the components is mass colouration. The finish and colour of the table bases is the result of a skilled mixture of sand and natural elements. Together with the slow maturation and drying given to each piece, this allows countless subtle shades to be obtained.
The tables are equipped with three types of bases:
• narrow (with outer dimension of 34 cm at floor level) with 80 and 100 cm large tabletops;
• wide (with outer dimension of 50 cm at floor level) with 120 and 140 cm large tabletops;
• double (with outer dimension of 50 cm at floor level) with oval tops of 250 and 300 cm large.
Dimensions and finishes
• tabletop in size 80/100 cm: matt lacquered, cement and stone chip cement;
• tabletop in size 120/140 cm: matt lacquered, cement, stone chip cement and glass;
• tabletop in size 250/300 cm: cement and stone chip cement.