Maximum parapet height: 1100 mm
Maximum centre distance between mullions: 1800 mm with horizontal overload of 1 kN/m
Minium centre distance between mullions: 950 mm
Systems for handrails - Thêatron
Essentiality, durability and safety.
The Thêatron handrail System was created to complété the range of METRA Systems. Thêatron provides a wide sélection of models and solutions that are adaptable to Project requirements. The choice of colours is virtually limitless. The System can be applied to various architectural contexts (for indoor and outdoor applications) including balconies, rails, terraces, corridors, staircases, etc.
In ail cases, we can guarantee its durability, résistance and inalterability when exposed to atmospheric agents.
Ail components are obtained from extruded aluminium profiles, perfectly anodised or painted without flaws or smears. The extensiveness of the Thêatron range will satisfy the most wide-ranging aesthetic requirements.
• - Inalterability and durability
• - Simplicity of production, installation and maintenance
• - Efficiency and safety
• - Handrail with easy, pleasant and secure grip
• - Certifiâtes in conformity with the applicable régulations
• - Maximum height of rail 1200 mm
• - Easy machining of the profiles
• - Blocking of the accessories through expansion dowels or contrast screws made of stainless Steel
Unes with mullions:
• - Maximum interaxis between mullions 1800 mm with horizontal overload Hk 100 (1 kN/m) -Private use
• - Minimum interaxis between mullions 950 mm with ho rizontal overload Hk 200 (2 kN/m) - Public use
• - Glass unit 3000 mm maximum
• - Glass composition for overload Hk 100 and Hk 200