We protect our products’ surfaces with special wax oils made from natural ingredients to ensure high and natural quality. These preservatives are resistant to dirt and abrasion and are eco-friendly.
The bathtub impregnation system is divided into two stages:
1. The bathtub is coated with several layers of oil, which deeply penetrates the wood structure and protects the bathtub against moisture.
2. Next, a thick covering layer of wax is applied. This exposes the natural characteristics and beauty of wood. The impregnation process takes 10 days.
• total water resistance — wood impregnation system used for yachts,
• warm to touch and safe surface,
• high durability, easy to maintain,
• safe and attested preservatives made of natural ingredients – OSMO.