ML Infokiosk 560 Configurable indoor freestanding kiosk.
Elegant steel and high gloss black glass front panel infokiosk with touchscreen enables 24 x 7 unattended/unsupervised self-service.
• Housing is made from glass and metal.
• 22“PCAP touchscreen with 10-point touch capability.
• Secure lockable metal chassis.
• Intel® NUC PC module with Intel® Core™ i3 or i5 Processors.
• Low power consumption (less than 60W).
• Special kiosk software Sitekiosk and virtual keyboard.
• Touchscreen. Possible to order with different touchscreen options – commercial grade or regular touchscreen.
• Branding. Lot of options to meet your brand style design – custom colors, custom labelling with optional details. Possible to order as dual-color.
• Connectivity. Optional wireless network connectivity options (WIFI, LTE) with vandal proof external antenna to provide kiosk connectivity in all possible locations.
• Computer. Intel® NUC computer module ensures smooth and fast user experience for detail rich graphics. PC can be configured to meet performance requirements set by application used.
• Kiosk software. Sitekiosk software for operating and maintaining public access kiosks with virtual on-screen keyboard.
• Kiosk monitoring. Siteremote running in Cloud (SaaS) or on own server (license) for remote administration and maintenance of kiosk systems and digital signage displays.
• Security. The housing is suited for unattended self-service. Housing can be anchored to floor and is securely lockable with single key.