ML interactive kiosk 715W with 32” touchscreen
715W is an optimal replacement for a non-digital noticeboard. ML 715W is widely used in schools as an interactive digital noticeboard. Touchscreen infokiosk for 24 x 7 unattended or unsupervised self-service use without the presence of a customer service representative.
• Commercial-grade 32“ touchscreen
• Brushed Stainless steel finish housing
• Securely lockable chassis with measures 748 x 580 x 65 mm
• Intel® NUC PC module with Intel® Core™ i3 or i5 Processors
• Low power consumption (less than 100 W)
• Touchscreen. Possible to order with Privacy filter which blocks side angle view to screen.
• Branding. Lot of options to meet your brand style design – custom colours, custom labelling with optional details.
• Connectivity. Optional wireless network connectivity options (WiFi, 4G) with vandal proof external antenna to provide kiosk connectivity in all possible locations.
• Computer. Intel® NUC computer module ensures smooth and fast user experience for detail rich graphics. PC can be configured to meet performance requirements set by application used.
• Kiosk software. Sitekiosk software for operating and maintaining public access kiosks with virtual on-screen keyboard.
• Kiosk monitoring. Siteremote running in Cloud (SaaS) or on own
server (license) for remote administration and maintenance of kiosk systems and digital signage displays.
• Security. The housing is suited for unattended self-service. Housing can be anchored to floor and is securely lockable with single key.
• Optional devices. This model can be equipped with RFID, 1D/2D, scanner, smart card reader or other devices at request.