Linear grilles, flat-slat
- Cover grille air permeable
- Easy access
- Easily removable
- Free ventilation cross section: 69%
- Suitable: As a floor / covering or wall covering
Light Series: Flat-slat
Fin spacing: 13 mm
Construction: slat 010beg in frame 502
Fly screen: Fiberglass MW 1.4 mm / 1.4 mm Nirosta MW
Bird protection: Galvanized MW 10 mm / 8 mm Nirosta MW
Surface: E6 / EV1 anodised, E6 / C31-35 shades, RAL to choose / raw
Special colors on request
All profiles are made of Al MG Si 0,5.
MLL-linear grating are shapely air diffusers made of aluminum. They are used as a practical cover on the walls or used as a discreet, walk-variant on the floor. They conceal discreet air channels without having during maintenance operations to block. The application area of the MLL-linear grating is everywhere where you want a quick access to air channels.
- Ventilation channels
- For mounting in boxes, window sills and radiator conversions.
- For covering the ground manholes and sewer overflows
Additional product information and technical drawings can be found on the following link on our website.