contemporary side table / glass / painted metal / round
glass, painted metal
by Gio Ponti
37 cm (14.6 in)
From Gio Ponti’s house, located in via Dezza in Milan, the small table D.555.1, designed in 1954-1955, is produced by Molteni&C based on the original drawings from the ponti archives.
It completes the Gio Ponti Collection which was a furnishing range designed by the architect between 1935 and 1950s. Metal hand painted structure and glass top.